When you recognise what you stand for, you can direct a message to an addressable audience who will buy from you.
During 2016, there was an estimated 8o companies being born every hour, according to StartUp Britain. That’s more noise, more jostling for position and more businesses entering your marketplace.
It’s now time to make that stand, take control of the spaces that are yours and create a strategy that you can work to and implement. More importantly, to be committed with.
The intention is for you to have the confidence to create, publish and build an ongoing dialogue with other people who regard you as a trusted source.
Marketing legend, Philip Kotler in his latest book, Marketing 4.0 highlights that ‘consistently communicating brand identity and positioning in a repetitive manner – a key success factor in traditional marketing – may no longer be enough.’
It’s time to commit to an owned media approach and stop wasting time and resources on shouting loudly or running out of ideas.
Thursday 27th April at Shelley Theatre in Bournemouth
Why Is This Happening?
A survey was carried out to everyone that had attended the You Are The Media Lunch Club in 2016 (you can read the full survey here).
One of the questions asked what would people want to know more about. Over 60% wanted to know how they could implement a strategy for their business.
This is something that we just wouldn’t be able to cover in an hour or so.
This is why the You Are The Media Strategy Day is here to help guide, motivate and for you to construct your very own, owned media approach.
The Stats Prove It Works
According to the Content Marketing In The UK 2017 report from the Content Marketing Institute it highlighted that success when linked to a strategy (72%) is the moment when you realise that you have a responsibility and people recognise that too.
It is time to instil direction for your business to build profitable action.
Full Day (and your lunch is taken care of). This is what we are going to cover.
- who is your audience?
- the principals of an owned media approach
- what is the one word that you stand for?
- your story, the message, the channel for how you will tell it
- what are you going to say?
- create a channel plan backed up by a content calendar
- how are you going to find momentum (the biggest challenge)
- recognise what it is that you stand for
- how to grow your audience (and the places to go)
- the principals of commitment, courage and co-creation
- you as a media company
WHAT YOU WILL LEAVE WITH
- recognising what it is you stand for/believe in
- a way to build momentum in 2017
- new ways to communicate and deliver on a consistent basis
- the ability to build an audience and new lead framework
- a new way to become the value to others in your marketplace
- a way of thinking as a media company
If you are a You Are The Media Lunch Club member it is £195 + VAT
If you are not a You Are The Media Lunch Club member it is £250 + VAT
To register your interest just send your email and name below. Will keep you updated with special guests, more info on the topics and get to know your issues a bit more before the strategy day.