What does creativity mean? Is it all about delivering something new? Is it about new ideas? Is it about having better ideas than the competition? Is it about a budget that allows you to explore? Or is it about thinking smarter?
It is important to remember to be different and an idea to be more than just a way of making money but also of how to benefit others. Here’s how we see it.
- Creativity is not always about money but allowing you to think and express freely to create ideas that are unique and inspiring.
- Be a person or a company that makes a difference. Take a simple idea and build longevity with the use of all media platforms – social networks, print, advertising, etc. A vivid imagination and the ability to take calculated risks is key.
- Have the mindset that anything is possible. Treat the world as your oyster and explore.
- Have the ability to find a gap in the market and create something exciting and new that hasn’t been thought of. Invest your thoughts and ideas to bring something to life.
- Create a culture fuelled by creative thinking.
The most important thing to remember is not to limit yourself as there are no boundaries to a person’s creativity. But what you must ensure is that your idea is positive and encouraging to draw in customers to come back and remember your brand.