If you are going to create and build in 2018, you need some parameters.
Sonja Jefferson from Valuable Content is a huge believer of finding a rhythm and the importance of consistency. She wrote this very honest and insightful article that looked back at 2017:
In this show it is all about the importance of the wider picture, rather than just jumping in.
Here are the areas that we cover:
– the importance of having a central place but satellites of communication always circling
– creating content that is relevant can help business development
– the importance of finding our allies who can help promote
– we can’t live behind a screen, the importance of being present
– Sonja’s three words for 2018
– the importance of adding value by being real and connecting deeper with others
– the belief of locking down and being in for the long haul
– where is the opportunity for businesses in 2018 that gets you enthused?
Hope you enjoy, let me know what you think (firstname.lastname@example.org)