Want to know how you can build a loyal audience so people will stay with you, connect with you and help build your business?
This is about building something in a place that you own and not Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
This is about creating a network and nurturing your own community, with the objective to build trust and be seen in a place of authority.
This is not about theory, this is not about regurgitating what has been said in a book, this is not copying from a TED talk. This is all about sharing with you the proof for how I have grown an audience who have stayed in the spaces that are his.
The You Are The Media email started in 2013, the You Are The Media Lunch Club started in 2016, the You Are The Media podcast in 2017 and the You Are The Media Conference in 2018.
I will share the mistakes he made, that eventually led to building a loyal addressable audience, so you can take on board your side.
– How to play on someone else turf, but take from them
– Direct people to your owned spaces
– Find clarity in one space ie. written, audio, video
– Commit to creating for the long-term
– Having a distribution strategy, not just creation investment
– Find a rhythm to deliver what you stand for on a consistent basis
– Change your mindset
– Build your audience
This is being supported and funded by the generosity of Dorset Growth Hub, so if you are a Dorset business, this is free to you.